 Off-Topic / Debate / 9992
Re: How talentless IS...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:38:40 GMT

Segal is so unbelievably awful that the best thing you can
say about him is that Under Seige didn't suck quite as bad as his other films,
but Segal himself was still terrible.

You also think the top less scene with Erika Eleniak was that movies
greatest part huh? ,)

Steven Segal, yes. Quite bad.

But at least I saw the movies to the end, I don't know how many Jean
Claude Van Dam movies I've turned off though... Probably most of them.

They're so ful of mistakes (both Segal and Van Dam's movies) that it
makes me laugh when I see them.

Like in under siege two (why did they bother BTW?). They had some nice
planes that was supposed to blow a train into bit's and pieces. But
why o why did they have to fly in to such a short range that they
actually flew over the train? I thougt those things hade long distant
missiles and stuff.

And some Van Dam movie I saw he renovated an old motorbike and got
chased on it later in the film (what a surprise!). But the motorbike
magically changed it's tire during the chase. Now that's something! I
can understand that the stuntman didn't want to use off road tires on
the tarmac and reversed, but why did they show close ups of the tires?

And in Terminator 2, how many gears does that kid got on his
motorbike? I think I counted to eleven when he drove off once...

Jumping on to Arnold -the man who had several heart operations due to
too much steroids-, how come his action movies stink but the comedys
are pretty OK?

Bah!

/Tobbe