 Off-Topic / Debate / 10001
Re: How talentless IS Steven Segal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:18:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steve Lane writes:
With all this anti - Micheal Crichton bile going around I can't help
thinking that we should fix Steven Segal's wagon first. Is their a martial
artist with less acting talent and a worse on-screen persona than him?
I wouldn't like to see their films if their was. How do his "films" keep
getting made? Does anyone PAY to see them? HAS anyone seen, ANY of them?

I'm guilty (gulp) of watching a few of them, mostly as background noise in
the apartment with me occaisionally asking "What is this crap?" The
stupidest scene to watch is the car chase in "Above the Law". We discover
that Segal has the magic ability to find unlocked cars and instantly start
them without keys. What a guy!

How about Ice Cube? David Duchovny? Will Smith?

Dan