 Off-Topic / Debate / 10002
Re: How talentless IS Steven Segal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:52:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Not to hijack the thread, but is there anyone who *doesn't* like Jackie Chan?
I never went to cinema to see his films, but I try to catch every piece
when aired on TV.

Me too.  His films are kitchy but somehow super fun.  My favorite scene was
with the folding-ladder combat in First Strike.

Cheers,
- jsproat