 Off-Topic / Debate / 9995
Re: How talentless IS...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:25:14 GMT

Dave Schuler at orrex@excite.com wrote:

<snip>

For comparison, I present Kevin Costner as Exhibit A.  Worse, Costner
imagines himself not only as an actor but as a worthwhile social commentator.
When did he last release a film that wasn't dreadful?

<snip>

or Robin Hood

<snip>

Hmm, I rather like Robin Hood. I think all the actors in it are quite good.

Bearing in mind that Kevin Costner isn't an "actor"

;^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations