 Off-Topic / Debate / 9289
Re: Support for a 'young' earth.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 03:05:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Culberson writes:
....that I wouldn't re-enter the creation/evolution debate but I've
changed my mind.  Oh well.

Anyone want to continue this endless debate :)?

Welcome back Tim. Would you mind having a look at an earlier post of mine,
questioning your basic assumptions?

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=9082

But rather than getting bogged down again (in different interpretations of
observed phenomena), could we examine the premises of our arguments (like I
tried to do here: http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=9129).

Thanks,
DaveL