 Off-Topic / Debate / 9283
Re: Support for a 'young' earth.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:37:20 GMT

Tim Culberson <t_c_c@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3A806AF4.C5570BA0@yahoo.com...
Ross Crawford wrote:

Check out

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/dave_matson/young-earth/specific_argu
ments/

Thank you Ross.  This citation is the most direct refutation you could
have found :)...and since I don't have any counter-refutations myself,
I'm not going to argue it :)

Please note that this does not, however, mean that I believe it or admit
that I'm wrong, just that I don't intend to research a counter-refute
presently and that yes, for the time being you have shown my particular
arguments incorrect.  I am willing to ay that there are most likely
counter-arguments out there that I would agree with if I knew what they
were, but I don't.

Just as my quoting the above site doesn't mean I agree entirely with
everything there. But there are some very good references!

Regards,

ROSCO