 Off-Topic / Debate / 2994
Re: LEGO Direct Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:04:12 GMT

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999 19:24:28 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

which yields a per piece price of 1 cent. NOT all of those pieces were
2x4 bricks, some  of them were 1x1s and etc, but still. Right now I am
offering, I think, 1.5 cents each for 1x1 bricks in black in bulk.

Now, those are special circumstances, but that bucket is around the 2.5
cents per piece price point even at regular prices.

At this point in the discussion, I'd just like to say "You lucky
American bastards!".

(400 piece buckets tend to cost $20+, rather than $5 or $7, around
here)

Jasper