 Off-Topic / Debate / 3170
Re: Lucky Americans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 05:15:14 GMT

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 04:05:07 GMT, "Pat" <patrickemerson@mindspring.com>
wrote:

Larry,
Anyone making $60 an hour is indeed a lucky person.  Considering that minimum
wage is only around $5.25 and most people consider a $10 an hour job doing
well.  No hard feelings intended here....but some of us have to work 3 hours
for that same CD player, and it isn't behind a desk either.
No hard feelings, just think about the blue collar guys huh?
Pat

Heh, I hear you.  I'm still (for the time being) very "blue collar"
pay-wise at my current FTJ (full-time job).  But on my last consulting
job I think I would have had to work about 17.14 minutes for that CD
player.  Can't (or at least haven't yet) figured out how to make that
much money 40 hours per week, tho... :(

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/