 Off-Topic / Debate / 23932
Re: Arrogance floats amongst the stars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 22:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

How many Iraqis have access to the web? Heck, how many Iraqi's have
24-hour electricity?

Did you read any of those blogs?  They talk constantly about the
electricity situation.

Reading those blogs might interfere with a nice pat and already well thought out
view of the world, you know.

Reading Iraqui blogs written in English for outside consumption, you mean?

Pedro