 Off-Topic / Debate / 23922
Re: Arrogance floats amongst the stars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 20:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
Why wonder?  Read up.  if you're going to speak out for them, then
you owe them the courtesy of reading their own words first.

  http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com/
  http://iraq-iraqis.blogspot.com/
  http://iraqataglance.blogspot.com/
  http://healingiraq.blogspot.com/
  http://www.roadofanation.com/blog/

How many Iraqis have access to the web? Heck, how many Iraqi's have
24-hour electricity?

Well, that guy wearing the hood and standing on the box with wires
attached to his genitals probably had more than enough electricity.

A lame attempt to change the subject.  But if you must go there, at
least his head is still attached to his body.  Perspective.