 Off-Topic / Debate / 23912
Re: Arrogance floats amongst the stars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 15:36:17 GMT

  [another big snip]

The invasion of Iraq is the root reason why this civilian was brutally
murdered.

That's true, but not for the reasons you think.  (Do you think?  you
write a great deal, but I get the impression you don't stop to think
about it first.)

1.  With Saddam in charge, he wouldn't have gone there.

2.  If the US were not there, then those terrorists would be free to
  concentrate on larger targets here, instead of one civilian in Iraq.