 Off-Topic / Debate / 23917
Re: Arrogance floats amongst the stars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 18:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
I don't swear much, but this beheading just makes me seething with
anger.  He wasn't even a soldier for crying out loud.

I wonder if all the other unnecessary civilian deaths in Iraq make
ordinary Iraqis feel equally angry? I wonder if the light sentences
purportedly being dished out to those involved in the physical abuse,
sexual abuse, rape and murder within Bush's detention facilities
also make ordinary Iraqis feel equally angry?

I wonder at what point does armageddon happen?

Why wonder?  Read up.  if you're going to speak out for them, then
you owe them the courtesy of reading their own words first.

  http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com/
  http://iraq-iraqis.blogspot.com/
  http://iraqataglance.blogspot.com/
  http://healingiraq.blogspot.com/
  http://www.roadofanation.com/blog/

Be sure to check out the rest of links on the right to see what others
there have to say.

And heck, while you're at it, here's another letter from a US soldier.

http://www.nationalcenter.org/2004/05/new-e-mail-from-front-in-iraq-i-ask.html

Decide for yourself what you think of it.  Maybe it'll create some
perspective.