 Off-Topic / Debate / 23715
23714  |  23716
Subject:
If you Yankees vote for this guy again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 01:20:08 GMT

You deserve what you get.

I have never seen anyone shoot himself in the foot so much than in this press
coverage...

"When we get this Iraq thing right..."

Yeah, we're waiting on that one, Mr. President...

And the constant little laughs... this is no laughing matter, Dubya.

Moron.

Dave K