 Off-Topic / Debate / 23720
Re: If you Yankees vote for this guy again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:42:10 GMT

You deserve what you get.

I have never seen anyone shoot himself in the foot so much than in this press
coverage...

"When we get this Iraq thing right..."

Yeah, we're waiting on that one, Mr. President...

And the constant little laughs... this is no laughing matter, Dubya.

Moron.

To me, the worst part wasn't the press conference, but rather the follow-up
reactions from the faithful.  CSPAN this morning had a number of callers
praising Dubya for his unshaking resolve, while others expressed satisfaction
that Dubya had done a great job at answering tough questions.

Well, I watched the whole conference, and I didn't see a single question
answered.  His performance was so bad that, if this had been a job interview, he
certainly wouldn't have been hired (at least, not unless his Dad called in a few
favors, again).  Also, "staying the course" in the face of all reasonable
evidence is not a sign of strength or intelligence; rather, it's a sign of
blindly willful stupidity.

Dubya simply *cannot* admit a mistake or failure, because he believes he's been
appointed by God.  God, being perfect, can't possibly have made an error, so
therefore nothing Dubya does can be a mistake, right?

If by some horrific mischance this idiot is re-appointed to office, then the
American people will deserve him.  I can grudgingly accept that consequence, but
there's no reason that the people of the world-at-large should have to endure
him for another four years.

Dave!