 Off-Topic / Debate / 23721
Re: If you Yankees vote for this guy again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:07:31 GMT

   there’s no reason that the people of the world-at-large should have to endure him for another four years.

I agree. His belief that “terrorism” can be stopped by attacking the symptoms whilst stoking the cause is very dangerous… and mind-boggling.

Scott A