 Off-Topic / Debate / 20906
Re: "Saving" Private Lynch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 14:27:14 GMT

Fix a small typo... capitalized area of repair for emphasis

Or would you tend to view all sources with equal credulity? I would think
not, and further, I would think that a source that tends to be factually
correct, even if their editorial outlook is not in agreement with yours, is
one you'd find superiour to one that tends to flub the facts consistently,
even if their editorial outlook IS NOT aligned with yours. Right?

SHOULD read

Or would you tend to view all sources with equal credulity? I would think
not, and further, I would think that a source that tends to be factually
correct, even if their editorial outlook is not in agreement with yours, is
one you'd find superiour to one that tends to flub the facts consistently,
even if their editorial outlook IS aligned with yours. Right?

... that is, accuracy is more important than alignment, at least to me.