 Off-Topic / Debate / 20895
Re: "Saving" Private Lynch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 01:45:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello writes:

My mistrust was cast more toward the original post in which the story came
from the guardian, I would not have said the same had I known that the BBC
had also carried the story.

Nevertheless, your mistrust is not at all misplaced. The BBC, despite being
government funded, isn't exactly hewing to reality, much less hewing to the
Labour party line, at least according to some observers.

Your mileage may vary, of course.