 Off-Topic / Debate / 20893
Re: "Saving" Private Lynch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 19:54:17 GMT

Perhaps you wish to reconsider?

Crazy world, eh David?

Nobody over here seems to understand that truth dealing is the way to make
the U.S. a better place -- it's always some nonsense about patriotism, or
national security, or counter-terrorism.  And here I thought the truth would
set us free...

I am tired of the endless lies and the U.S. public's endless patience for
the those lies.  And in reality, I think of myself as more patriotic than
those that accept the lies like sheep being carted off to slaughter.  I am
awake and paying attention, as much as I can.

Wake up, for crying out loud!  Get your head out of the Book of Mormon and
smell the evil.  The Pearl of Great Price will not save you if the truth is
laid before you as pearls before swine.  I think I recall something about
god helping those that also help themselves.

Won't trust a source as reputable as the BBC?  The Brits are our one and
only real ally in this madness!  It's just that the people in the U.K. are a
little more interested in the truth; and given that, hopefully Bush's Poodle
will be out next time around.  So much for your legacy, Mr. Blair.

Costello, the minute you learn to deal with reality, reality will also have
to deal with you.  I wish I could persuade thousands like you, not to take
up arms, but to take up the truth -- or at least to dig for it.  You will
not find the truth via much if any of the U.S. media, and certainly not via
FOX or CNN (although even they let slip the truth sometimes).

-- Hop-Frog