 Off-Topic / Debate / 20907
Re: "Saving" Private Lynch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 01:39:54 GMT

Or would you tend to view all sources with equal credulity? I would think
not, and further, I would think that a source that tends to be factually
correct, even if their editorial outlook is not in agreement with yours, is
one you'd find superiour to one that tends to flub the facts consistently,
even if their editorial outlook IS aligned with yours. Right?

I find arguing about these distinctions in a thread about the way fiction as
reality is being foisted upon us by the current administration increasingly
laughable.

Where are the WMD?

When precisely are we pulling out of Iraq?

Why were the facts surrounding the pulling down of that Saddam statue, and
now this Private Lynch thing, falsified?

Truthfully answering answering any of the above questions suggests that
something is very rotten in D.C.  Very rotten, indeed!

When you have been lied to by the same source repeatedly, only a fool would
consider such a source reputable.  So why don't we get back to the crux of
it -- this particular administration has lied to the american people again
and again.  When are the people of this country going to wake up to that
simple fact?

I won't sit here and tell you why these lies have been offered up in place
of honest reality.  I will leave that to any possible readers of this post
to discern for themselves.  For the moment, let's just pretend it wasn't to
do with oil or middle eastern politics or etc.

Was it about getting Saddam?  There are sources that indicate that Saddam is
still alive.

Was it about Democracy in Iraq?  Current sources suggest that the U.S. and
Britain have no intention of leaving Iraq in the hands of a government that
might oppose U.S. or British interests.

Was about eliminating terrorism abroad?  There is reliable information that
nothing has radicalized the world of Islam more than U.S. meddling in
Afghanistan and Iraq.  And while we are talking about Afghanistan, do note
that Osama Bin Laden is still reportedly running around causing trouble --
another missed target.

Call me a useful idiot if it pleases you.  Even Jesus needed his Judas, just
as the Bush Dynasty has needed it's false enemies.

The tail wags the dog all the way to the white house.

-- Hop-Frog