 Off-Topic / Debate / 20899
Re: "Saving" Private Lynch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 15:20:09 GMT

<snip>

So the "Labour party line" is that Private Lynch's rescue was staged? The BBC
is not perfect, but it is the most independent news source I'm aware of. The
analysis it offers is certainly more objective than [say] a rag like the
National Review. ;)

Scott A

And not made up like the NY Times...

Ooops--US news sources are fallible!  Did I say that out loud?

If you want to keep your head in the sand, then that's your choice.  Don't
admonish those that want to actually practice some true discernement, however.

Your mileage may vary, of course.
of course.

My truck's still getting pretty good gas mileage.  This I am thankful for.

'88 Dodge Dakota still going strong, and has a canoe on it--going canoeing
this weekend!  I love Canada with all the long weekends during the "warm"
season :)

Queen Victoria, barely knew ye, but I thank thee!

Dave K
-who is just in the mood for tangents today :)