 Off-Topic / Debate / 20900
20899  |  20901
Subject:
Just name one thing that has changed in the past 30 years--This has got to stop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 15:42:48 GMT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/16/newsid_2512000/2512399.stm

30 years ago.

And the killing and the blaming and the bombing and the fighting and the
pillaging and the retaliation and the blaming some more still continues.

I don't care who started it.  I don't care who you think the fanaticals are.
I don't care!  None of that matters anymore--who's wright and who's wrong?
It doesn't matter--they're both wrong!  It has to stop!

Dave K
-who is reading more from the BBC than CNN these days.