 Off-Topic / Debate / 17469
Re: Durned Telemarketers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 05:13:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Brown writes:

1:another example would be how I've never received a missing or defective
part in a Lego set.  Some people seem to get about 5 a week, but I've never
seen even 1.

Now THAT'S abnormal!

Thinking hard - unless you count bubbles in the light sabre as defective,
all the parts have been there, they were always the right color, and they
always worked.

Bruce
(yes, I know, it's not off-topic...)

Time for a poll?  :-)