 Off-Topic / Debate / 154
153  |  155
Subject:
lugnet.religion.flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 19:56:20 GMT

I just want to say how disappointed I am to see this conversation show
up here.  It happens in general discussion groups all over usenet; one
crusader who won't hush until he makes everyone bow to his creator.
Those of you who thought that lugnet would cut down on signal-to-noise
apparently forgot that there are many kinds of noise ... less furbies
posts, to be sure, but I'm actually starting to miss them.

/ _ _ / _ _  "640k ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============