 Off-Topic / Debate / 220
Re: lugnet.religion.flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:33:03 GMT

Saddam should have been assasinated a long time ago, whether by us
directly or some group we put on the job.

Well....probably.

Clinton should have bombed Iraq long before now.  Amazingly convenient
how he timed it, though.

Depends if you wish to take everything on faith regarding "weopans of
mass destruction" from just *one* inspector. Sure there is a lot of
stalling and attempts to block their legitimate work....
The timing is the only thing significant about it. Nothing like a war
to stoke up patriotism and national pride. So, what nation would impeach
the Commander in Chief whilst he is busy stopping an aggressor and
saving the world??

Will the world appreciate the military action, or see it as a belated
attempt at dry-cleaning??(1)

One of our more outrageous tabloids had "inside info" from the FBI, stating
that the dress was there for more intense investigation, as the stain bore
a striking resemblence to the image of Elvis Presley!

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)