 Off-Topic / Debate / 158
Re: lugnet.religion.flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:49:54 GMT

Beaker <beaker@havoc.gtf.org> wrote:
I just want to say how disappointed I am to see this conversation show
up here.  It happens in general discussion groups all over usenet; one
crusader who won't hush until he makes everyone bow to his creator.
Those of you who thought that lugnet would cut down on signal-to-noise
apparently forgot that there are many kinds of noise ... less furbies
posts, to be sure, but I'm actually starting to miss them.

The various religious debates hold no interest for me, but I actually
do read them some time.  And I must say, I'd rather see them here than
in a general discussion area.  In fact, since people will inevitably
have these sorts of discussions, I'd say they *belong* in .debate.

They're easy to skip, though, and sometimes I do.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET