 Off-Topic / Debate / 212
Re: lugnet.religion.flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:39:39 GMT

What do you mean Clinton shouldn't be impeached [1]?  :)

Unlikely now....
Whenever the going gets tough, he bombs someone to take attention away. :o)
And of course, our Foreign Office continues to phallate (sp?) American
foreign policy. (deliberate pun)
Though I do believe Saddam should be stopped, so close to the season
of goodwill, peace to all mankind, etc. maybe a re-think should be in order.