 Off-Topic / Debate / 225
Re: lugnet.religion.flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 01:50:10 GMT

De Bengel <wvw@earthlink.net> wrote:
On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:05:08 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Saddam should have been assasinated a long time ago, whether by us
directly or some group we put on the job.

Now I don't think that he's a great guy or anything, but who are you
to pass judgement on him. People living in Bagdad will probably say
the same about Clinton. We cannot say that he is a good or bad leader,
the people in his country are the ones to do so.
We can and should stop him from invading or threatening other
countries, but I think that internal afairs are internal.

Flame as you please.

Oh goody, I thought you only e-mailed this to me.

Saddam is an evil tyrant who poses a threat not only to his own people
but to those of neighboring countries.  He and seemingly his entire
regime are a bunch of lying maniacal bastards and I wouldn't shed a
tear if we caught all of them in a cruise missile strike, including
their sleazeball "ambassador" to the US.

Nor would I shed a tear if a well-placed bullet were to happen to pass
through Saddam's head.  I doubt many others would as well.

Oh, and I don't give a darn what the people in Baghdad think about
Clinton - or much of anything else for that matter.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET