 Off-Topic / Debate / 216
Re: lugnet.religion.flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:05:08 GMT

Richard Dee <richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net> wrote:
What do you mean Clinton shouldn't be impeached [1]?  :)

Unlikely now....
Whenever the going gets tough, he bombs someone to take attention away. :o)
And of course, our Foreign Office continues to phallate (sp?) American
foreign policy. (deliberate pun)
Though I do believe Saddam should be stopped, so close to the season
of goodwill, peace to all mankind, etc. maybe a re-think should be in order.

Saddam should have been assasinated a long time ago, whether by us
directly or some group we put on the job.

Clinton should have bombed Iraq long before now.  Amazingly convenient
how he timed it, though.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET