 Off-Topic / Debate / 215
Re: lugnet.religion.flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:03:23 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:
Makes no difference to me what everyone else believes.  Not my
business unless they try to tell me what to believe.

You're in the minority, or so it would seem. Either that or the people

I've always been in the minority in one way or another.  :)  With this
as with other things it is usually something to be proud of, or at
least something to not be ashamed of.

that are obviously believers are a bit less tolerant of non believers
but the quiet faith types (who I appreciate more anyway) are a bit more
and aren't obviously beleivers so they skew the perceived mix.

I don't think I'm very obvious about a lot of confrontational
subjects.  Rachael and I have two friends we go out with every
weekend, Stacie and Jack, and Stacie was amazed to hear me bashing the
Democrats for one thing or another last week.  She said something
like, "wow, you almost sound like Republicans."  I asked her if she
thought we were Democrats and she said yes.  I don't recall ever
discussing politics with her before, and we didn't really discuss it
then, other than to state we were more Republican than Democrat but
that we basically thought they were all a bunch of lying bastards with
almost no interest in anything other than lining their own pockets.

That didn't make any sense even to me.

Made sense to me.  I think.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)