 Off-Topic / Debate / 268
Re: lugnet.religion.flame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:55:11 GMT

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 01:50:10 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:
Oh goody, I thought you only e-mailed this to me.

I found that out by accident aswel. Apperently, Free Agent emails when
I reply to the newsgroup. Some option I played with, I'm sure. But
which one....

Saddam is an evil tyrant who poses a threat not only to his own people • <snip>
Nor would I shed a tear if a well-placed bullet were to happen to pass
through Saddam's head.  I doubt many others would as well.

I won't argue with you about that, for they sum up my feelings pretty
well. My point was that it's not up to us to sentence another
country's leader.
____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen