 Off-Topic / Debate / 14564
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 21:40:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mladen Pejic writes:
Larry, I know you're kinda "slow" and all, so I'll just repeat myself:
[...]
Do you just wake up everyday and feel a compulsive urge
to be a jerk?
[...]
You always
have to put your two cents into everything.
[...] and get on
with your life... That is if you have one.

Mladen,

Sounds like someone needs to sit back, shut the hell up, and take a long,
hard look at their own advice.

Why? Do you even know what we are talking about here, Sproat? I throw your own
advice right back at you! If you want to defend Larry, go ahead, but don't tell
me to "shut the hell up".

If anyone should "shut the hell up", it should be Larry. He wastes all of his
free time here on these forums getting into pointless debates with people. Not
only that, he insults them too.

Next time, get the whole story straight, before making stupid comments, Sproat.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/