 Off-Topic / Debate / 14557
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:22:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mladen Pejic writes:
Larry, I know you're kinda "slow" and all, so I'll just repeat myself:
[...]
Do you just wake up everyday and feel a compulsive urge
to be a jerk?
[...]
You always
have to put your two cents into everything.
[...] and get on
with your life... That is if you have one.

Mladen,

Sounds like someone needs to sit back, shut the hell up, and take a long,
hard look at their own advice.

Cheers,
- jsproat