 Off-Topic / Debate / 14593
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:23:12 GMT

I'm satisfied with my contributions to the
community...

That is not the point. The point is that the community is not 100% with the
way you contribute. Nobody doubts your intend, only the manner. Read Eric's
words again:

"Please understand that while you may have sufficient logic and a decent head
on your shoulders, what I remember most is the unkind remarks and the
constant opinionation."

Wise words. You are a fool if you do not listen to them. The choice is yours.

"Give respect=get respect."

<topped>
you little twit
<tailed>

*sigh*

However I'm going to take Eric's advice and remember that you're a 16 year
old.

Take all of his advice:

"No one is beyond redemption, just handle your self with grace and we can
move on."

Scott A