 Off-Topic / Debate / 14573
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:29:37 GMT

If I can be so kind?  Don't make me laugh.  Could YOU be so kind and check
the names on the posts....yep same person.  Mladen does some really nice
work but can be hot tempered and irration at times.  I'm not saying all the
time, but on occasion.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Geordan Hankinson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Adam Murtha writes:
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=846

http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=924

http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=955

If you'll be so kind as to check the dates of those posts, compared to the
ones I posted? more than a years diference, nuf said,

-Geordan-

snip