 Off-Topic / Debate / 14571
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:05:24 GMT

http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=846

http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=924

http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=955

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mladen Pejic writes:
Wow... A lot of B.S. As usual...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mladen Pejic writes:
He wastes all of his
free time here on these forums

I was unaware you were packed in my suitcase and on the road with me, or
living with me in my house when I am home. Failing that you really have *no
idea* what I spend my free time on, really.

*All* my free time here? *Hardly*. And I hardly have to justify how I spend
my time anyway.

Nevertheless...

What I do may not be cross posted to 100 irrelevant groups (which people
HAVE promised to stop doing so much, thank goodness). In fact, it may not
even be visible to you at all, since you're not a train head, not involved
in putting on shows, not involved in the Guild, not under NDA with LEGO, not
a big participant in making Brickbay better, and not a lot of other things,
But ask away if you like, I'm satisfied with my contributions to the
community... even if I don't shoot my mouth off about them as much as you
do. Or insult the contributions of others on a regular basis.

When have I insulted the contributions of others on a regular basis?

Go to .space, or .build, and you'll see how much I am in awe of some of the
builders.

And my customers (closing in on 10,000 USD worth of custom kit sales now)
are fairly satisified with my talents as a designer... even if I don't shoot
my mouth off about my talent as much as you do. Or insult the talents of
others on a regular basis the way you did to me. I've never once said
anything fundamentally bad or disparaging about someone else's talent in the
design department.

Wow, am I supposed to be impressed by the amount of money you make?

Again, when have insulted someones (other than yours) talents on a regular
basis? When?

Never.

Ever... You, you little twit, you cannot say the same, can you?

No, you are correct. I have insulted you, and rightfully so.

BTW twit? Is that the best you can do?

Sproat was right the last n times you and your behaviour/attitude came up,
and he's right this time too.

What about you and your behaviour/attitude? How many people have told you to
stop acting like a jerk?

However I'm going to take Eric's advice and remember that you're a 16 year
old. More specifically, an ill mannered immature brat who never admits of
mistakes and who we need to give a special pass to when he misbehaves,
because he's so hugely talented, (just ask him)... or at the very least
learn to ignore better.

When have I said that I'm hugely talented, when?

See, that's my fundamental problem here at LUGNET, I can't just let
rudeness, rules violations and twitty arguments go, I have too much invested
in LUGNET emotionally. I have to always try to fix them. Silly me.

Oh sure... You have invested a lot emotionally... Give me a break...

I need to remember the old proverb: "Don't try to teach pigs to sing. It
annoys you, annoys the pig, gets you muddy, and in the end it's not going to
work."

Yeah, that proverb applies to you nicely.

++Lar

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/