 Off-Topic / Debate / 14574
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:04:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Adam Murtha writes:
If I can be so kind?  Don't make me laugh.

Sorry, i'm a comedian by nature.

  Could YOU be so kind and check
the names on the posts

Sure,

....yep same person.

Indeed, but what do you not understand about a years diference between
posts?!?!?!

Mladen is NOT like that anymore, it is pointless to try and make someone
look bad by using things against them that are completely out of date!
Unfortuantely for you (and Larry) there's nothing recent to call Mladen on!
other than the fact that he humbles every other mecha builder when he posts
his creations, one of the worst sins in the book I must admit. ;-)

  Mladen does some really nice
work

definitely

but can be hot tempered and irration at times.

can you say, a year ago?

  I'm not saying all the
time, but on occasion.

Again, more than a year ago, find me something recent and I'll agree with
you, but of course, there is nothing anyway, so why bother.

-Geordan-

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Geordan Hankinson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Adam Murtha writes:
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=846

http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=924

http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=955

If you'll be so kind as to check the dates of those posts, compared to the
ones I posted? more than a years diference, nuf said,

-Geordan-

snip