 Off-Topic / Debate / 14576
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 05:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mladen Pejic writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mladen Pejic writes:
Larry, I know you're kinda "slow" and all, so I'll just repeat myself:
[...]
Do you just wake up everyday and feel a compulsive urge
to be a jerk?
[...]
You always
have to put your two cents into everything.
[...] and get on
with your life... That is if you have one.
Sounds like someone needs to sit back, shut the hell up, and take a long,
hard look at their own advice.
Why? Do you even know what we are talking about here, Sproat? I throw your own
advice right back at you! If you want to defend Larry, go ahead, but don't tell
me to "shut the hell up".

Mladen,

Firstly, this isn't "us" against "them".  I couldn't care less about the
Larry vs. Scott crapola, nor do I have any positive feelings for the little
cabal you're trying to assemble.  This is about some INDIVIDUAL whose
actions are again quickly eroding my respect for him.

Oh, it's not about your opinion either.  You are of course free to develop
and express your opinions.  I would still have respect for you if you had
responded civilly, without mud-slinging or name-calling.  But your absolute
lack of tact, combined with your history in these matters and your glee in
grade-school playground tactics, did the job well.

You can read the rest of this in the email I've sent you, but let the public
record show that you've ROYALLY disillusioned me, and I've lost any desire
to assist you again.

And don't even THINK of using your age as an excuse.  I acted better at 16.
Many, many people on LUGNET, indeed everywhere in the world, acted (or still
act) better than you at 16.  I was just going to ignore you until you were
18, but somehow I don't think that your petty childishness will change with age.

I'm out of this little tirade.  Go piss off all you want.

Cheers,
- jsproat