 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12816
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 00:55:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jay Rodarte writes:
Well! EXCUUUUUUUSSSEEEE, ME! Not like your the owner or something does
everything have to be your way?

I hope that was sarcasm.  The TOS for lugnet is very clear on this point,
and he was well within his rights to point this out.

And maybe I don't want to post there. I have done it here before you know?
Cane't you be civil instead of embarrasing me and yourself in front of all
the readers?

Sheesh!

Jay Rodarte

Last time you solicited trades in the .castle group, you were very politely
corrected.  That clearly didn't sink in, so I wouldn't blame anyone for
giving you a public flogging.  Taking that into context, I think that Jason
was plenty polite.

--
Tony Hafner