 Off-Topic / Debate / 14549
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 03:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Johann writes:
I just figured you might have missed that someone was "playing policeman"
and might want to get in on the lynch party. Wouldn't want you to miss out.

Many of us 'play policeman' from time to time, Larry. It's how it's
done that's important, not how often.

Indeed. And maybe someone can explain exactly what it is about how it's done
that seems to be the issue? Be specific, please, as I'd stack my words up
against anyone's for gentleness in the incident that set off Mladen's
mudslinging.

Because after all, as you say, it's not about how often it's done. Or is it?