 Off-Topic / Debate / 14560
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:25:15 GMT

Lar, why the cheap shot on Mladen? You know he's 16 and your an adult.
Please understand that while you may have sufficient logic and a decent head
on your shoulders, what I remember most is the unkind remarks and the
constant opinionation. You may have plenty of valid points during your time
posting accross lugnet. You may say nice things and be an alright guy, but
you leave a sour memory due to events like this.

Please refrain from such behavior, Justify all you want, but the fact is
that the cheap shot on Mladen was uncalled for, he was not involved and you
decided to pick on him for your selfish reasons.

Continue to show bad form and we'll get Suz involved.

Lar, please please show a bit of kindness. Give respect=get respect.

Now, what do you have to say about this? Nothing I hope.

Fact is you pulled a cheap shot on Mladen in a post that had nothing to do
with him.

Quit being like that, take some time to snap some bricks together.
No one is beyond redemption, just handle your self with grace and we can
move on.

Now I fully expect you to contribe some reason or excuse.

Go ahead.

I got MOC's to make.

....um for the record. While your handing out cheap shots and blanket
opinions I'm down at the Montclair Public Library setting up an Exhibit
trying to do some good by sharing my Love of Lego. See the recent page.

Eric

One more thing.

Mladen is a VERY important friend of mine. He asked me not to get involved.
Fact is he did'nt like the way your post delt with my post last week and
like a true freind he stood up for me because we are freinds. He felt the
need and now I am returning the courtesy, although against his urging. He
did'nt want me getting mixed up with the likes of you and I happen to think
that you are smart enough to just say sorry and move on. I have hope. Please
prove me right.

Thanks.

Eric
www.mylegomaster.com