 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12822
Re: Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:41:23 GMT

hehe, sorry guys its been a long day, and some times I forget I'm not on
RTL.

My apologies.

Geordan Hankinson <geordanh@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gary E. Blessing writes:
woud you mind taking this "crap" to an apropriate group?

we need a lugnet.bull"crap" group.

Watch it Gary, no need for that kinda language.

-Geordan-

Jay Rodarte <aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Well! EXCUUUUUUUSSSEEEE, ME! Not like your the owner or something does
everything have to be your way? And maybe I don't want to post there. I • have
done it here before you know? Cane't you be civil instead of • embarrasing
me and
yourself in front of all the readers?

Sheesh!

Jay Rodarte