 Off-Topic / Debate / 13225
Re: Special Identification for Arab Americans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:47:34 GMT

<snip>

As for the poll quoted above, I really think publicising these results can
be counterproductive.

Amazing. Ignorance is Truth, eh?

If those of us on the side of freedom think that the nutters who want to do
some of these things are a small minority we are less likely to do anything
to stop them.