 Off-Topic / Debate / 13193
Re: Special Identification for Arab Americans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:32:18 GMT

From you know who... The poll results scare the JEEPERS out of me.

<snipped text of news article>

Uh-oh.  A sign of the Apocalypse:  I agree with Larry.  =o  Seriously, though,
I hope the people who answered the poll were just not thinking straight.  If
not, there are more stupid people in this country than I thought.  :(  You
can't hold an entire ethnicity or religion at fault for a few extremists.

Jeff