 Off-Topic / Debate / 12596
Re: Plane crash in New York?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:10:28 GMT

Richard Marchetti wrote:

Most people can find the follower of a nutty, violence-loving religion by
looking in the mirror....

hold on there - the fact that the bible describes violence doesn't in any way mean that either the Jewish or the Christian/Catholic religions condone such actions.  Yes, there are many stories of war in the bible, but one of the 10 commendmends (the 3rd?) still says very clearly "you shall not murder".  For that matter, the Kora'an does not support murder either - the people who _claim_ that their religion condones what happend are just lying to themselves and to the people they are trying to train.

:/

Dan