 General / 32921
Re: Plane crash in New York?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Sanburn writes:
Bush said he "would hunt down those folks" responsible for the attack. He
said "terrorism against our nation will not stand."

Good thinking, Mr Bush! Very clever!

Am I the only one suspecting that the horrible attacks are acts in just that
very same spirit?

How can they be?

The US Government(and President Bush) wants to
ensure that any reasonable action required to bring the 'extremists'
responsible to justice is carried out.

The 'extremists' on the other hand,
have commited an act of mass murder!!

How can the two possibly EVER be in the same spirit?

Of course, my prayers go to the victims and their families...

I agree with you there..

I hope evreybody here will send prayers for
victims, families, friends and all others affected by todays events.

Alex