 General / 32922
Re: Plane crash in New York?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:30:12 GMT

Dave & All,

True, when you add up the losses at the Pentagon plus all the flights, that > may well tip the numbers past 20,000. I hope this is over, but I can't help
thinking that something else is going to happen today here on the West
Coast. I truly hate feeling so helpless in not being able to stop this
madness.

I just feel so tired right now.
-Dave

I do as well, what a horrible morning. Helpless, and tired.

Scott S.