 General / 32923
32922  |  32924
Subject:
Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:58:14 GMT

Woke up at 9:00AM PDT here on the West Coast...my family and I are in shock...

I've been trying to play catch up here on LUGNET and on television. FoxNews
has kept the updates up, and the news here on LUGNET has been
exemplary...thank you all for keeping up for those who can't get news. I'll
try to help:

The Taliban and Bin Ladin are denying their involvement.

The Canadian border has been shut down.

The International Space Station can see the smoke from space.

Skyscrapers around the world are being evacuated.

President Bush can't speak yet due to technical problems.

Keep up the prayers...the human race obviously needs them...

Matt