 General / 32919
Re: Plane crash in New York?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:09:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.general, Dave Johann writes:
From the director of the WTC: on a typical day, each tower contains 10,000
people plus any tourists.

That's a possible 20,000+ victims. I never figured the numbers would be that
high.

Sorry but I think when all is said and done you might have wished it was only
20,000 people.

Eric

Today is a very sad day, I am not a praying man but I have found myself saying
more than a few prayers today.  Lets just hope this is over.

True, when you add up the losses at the Pentagon plus all the flights, that may
well tip the numbers past 20,000. I hope this is over, but I can't help thinking
that something else is going to happen today here on the West Coast. I truly
hate feeling so helpless in not being able to stop this madness.

I just feel so tired right now.
-Dave