 Marketplace / Theory / 68
Re: Where have all the bidders gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 01:23:02 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Not to take ANY credit for how EveryAuction works, because someone
else wrote it (http://www.everysoft.com/auction/) but it works just
about the same as eBay (with a couple of free add-ons) and it is
*free*.

Bill certainly has the know-how to get EA up and running.  Hell, if I
can do it anyone can.

Mike, you give me hope! Although, until "Perl for Dummies" comes out, I'll
have to stick with running parts sales.
Julie