 Marketplace / Theory / 66
Re: Where have all the bidders gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 17:38:58 GMT

Put them on SeriousCollector would be my vote. I think the Demlow
technology is last year's news. Too hard to use. People like web based
stuff.

That should NOT be taken as a slam of the work the Demlow brothers have
put into it, or of your work, it's just that the times are changing, and
it may not be worth putting the effort into making it easier to use.

Heck, I even find AucZILLA a bit hard to use in terms of level of
effort.

While eBay maximises exposure, SeriousCollector is just as easy to use
for a seller, I think, and is a much more worthy venue. It's run by one
of US, not some dotCom faceless  corporation, but is just as slick,
maybe a little slicker, even.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.